baby teething relief
A gentle massage of the gums will help to relieve teething pain.
Gently rub the baby's gums with clean fingers.
Cold compresses the gum
Letting the baby chew something cool will not only help soothe the inflamed gums, but also distract the baby's attention.
Cold towels or iced rubber pacifiers can help, but some tasty treats, such as ice bananas or cold carrots, may attract babies for longer periods of time.
You can also get the baby to suck on ice, but the ice must be wrapped in a towel and you must watch the baby in case the baby tries to swallow the ice.
If the baby is too small, you must also help the baby with the towel.
Getting the baby to bite the ice directly may damage the gums.
Not only does the towel make the baby more comfortable with the ice, it also prevents the ice from sliding down the throat.
Try this trick: pour water or juice into a bottle, then invert the bottle and let the liquid flow into the pacifier, place the bottle in the fridge, and hold it upside down until the liquid freezes.
The baby will be very happy to bite the bottle's frozen pacifier.
Remember to check the nipple from time to time to make sure it's intact.
While you already know that your baby's pain is normal, that doesn't mean you can only watch your baby suffer.
So try these tips to help alleviate your baby's discomfort during teething.
- How much is the manufacturing of a custom silicone bead design?
- Is the length of the pacifier chains required?
- Are dyes paint-based in the silicone and safe for baby chew?
- Do you make customized teething toys
- What is the best choice for mom and babies?
- silicone teething bibs CPSC
- Cherish Life
- How much is the cost of processing silicone teether mold?
- Where there is a woman,there is a jewelry
- To be the best team
- KEAN TEETHING NECKLACE
- New Arrival in April
- What are the formats for the silicone teether 3D diagram?
- The age of the pacifier clips
- what are the washing instructions for the teething bibs?
- Silicone Jewelry European EN71
- What is the main product that your company produces?
- Teething bib with silicone covers CPSC certificate
- Will the iron clamps of the pacifier chain rust? Can you change it to stainless steel?
- What is the strengths and weaknesses of our several silicone placemat plates?
- Silicone teething necklace
- Safety Chew Sensory Toy for Autism Children
- Silicone Sippy Cup Lids FDA
- KEAN Silicone WalMart Certificate
- Why the silicone need to be baked after molded
- What’s the other function of dish silicone brush?
- What kind of people like silicone jewelry ?
- How can we place order about silicone beads ,teethers, necklaces in different colors quantity with y
- ABC kids Expo 2016
- What chain clip styles does your company have?