baby teething symptoms
During the baby grow teeth , there will be some abnormal performance of the baby, and different babies will perform differently. Generally speaking, there are nine main aspects:
1. Pain: your baby may show signs of pain and discomfort.
2. Irritability: the discomfort caused by your teeth will make your baby's temper tantrums and sobbing, especially during the first day or two of the tooth.
3. Flushed cheeks: you may notice red spots on the baby's cheeks.
4. Drooling: the excess saliva that comes out of your teeth makes your baby drool.
5. Chew, chew, or bite: put anything near your baby's mouth, and he may be able to do the same.
6. Gum swelling: check his mouth to see if the gums are swollen or swollen.
7. Don't sleep well: the baby may wake up in the middle of the night and look irritable, even though he's been sleeping well.
8. Rise in body temperature: tooth extraction can cause a slight increase in body temperature, so the baby may feel warmer than usual.
9. Buttock pain: although we don't know why, some parents have noticed that babies are more prone to diaper rash when they give out their teeth, and may have a watery bowel movement.
- Can I have certificate with my company name and help me to do it?
- What is the MOQ for Customized Necklaces?
- Fashion jewelry
- Do the silicone jewelry can be used for autism children?
- Do you make customized teething toys
- How can we place order about silicone beads ,teethers, necklaces in different colors quantity with y
- New Product Launch
- Silicone Sippy Cup Lids FDA
- What is the minimum quantity I need to get custom silicone beads manufactured?
- Silicone Baby Teether
- Kean Chinese New Year Holiday 2016
- To be the best team
- How should I make the payment?
- Discount Policy for New Arrived products
- Can we custom own logo to the pacifier clip? How to add a LOGO?
- Where there is a woman,there is a jewelry
- What products are feeding spoon suitable to ?
- silicone baby rattle(ASNZS ISO)
- Silicone products Temperature Range
- Why the silicone product parting-line is not good as start
- How to choice jewelry as a Young Mum
- What information does he need to provide if the customer wants an OEM product?
- Is it safe to give silicone teether to a teething baby?
- How to prevent baby crying ?
- KEAN Silicone ISO certificate
- What gives the silicone beads their color? Are dyes paint-based in the silicone and safe for baby c
- What’s the width of Ribbon you mainly use for pacifier clips ?
- What CAD software files can you receive and work from?(proE...etc).
- Will the pacifier clips break the children's clothes?