Types of Silicone Rubber
About Silicone Material:
Types of Silicone Rubber
There are four types of silicone rubber: compounds, bases, liquid silicone rubber and fluorosilicone — rubber compounds and bases mixed together. Compound silicone rubber comes ready to use. It is available in different colors and individual applications. Bases silicone rubber has reinforcing fillers. Color and compounds can be added to bases for different pigments of rubber or to make the rubber stronger or sturdier for different uses. Liquid silicone rubber is injected and pumped through a rubber machine. The rubber machine produces heated and cured molds of silicone rubber. Fluorosilicone is a combination of rubber compounds and bases. This combination forms silicone rubber molds that produce superior resistance characteristics.
The greatest advantage of silicone rubber is its considerable resistance powers. Silicone rubber has the ability to resist acids, bases, solvents, chemicals, oils and water.
Economical and Versatile
Silicone rubber is stable and versatile. It is stable because of its reliability; it can remain in service for a long time and thereby reduce production costs. Silicone rubber is versatile because it contains compounds that are easy to mix. It also does not pose the danger of flammable or toxic solvents. Newly molded silicone rubbers will cure or dry at room temperature without the need for an oven. Rubber of this capacity can easily bond to primed surfaces. Electrical and mechanical properties of silicone rubber can remain unchanged from extreme temperatures to low temperatures.
While silicone rubber reduces production costs, molding and sustaining some rubber can become costly. For example, liquid silicone rubber can increase costs due to the need for an injection rubber machine and oven-curing methods.
Baby feeding product(silicone baby feeding bottle,nipple,silicone baby teething product,teether and chewable product.Fashion silicone necklace,silicone travel product etc).
- How can I clean these silicone teether, silicone necklace before use?
- The effect of baby pacifier clips
- Swiss craze Silicone teething
- KEAN Silicone WalMart Certificate
- wolfpack team
- Do the silicone jewelry can be used for autism children?
- What age is the teething mittens recommended for?
- How much is the manufacturing of a custom silicone bead design?
- Baby Toy Silicone teether
- How to clean and maintenance of the Pacifier clip
- what about the printed instructions and information about the product? Can I have it in my language
- Silicone Jewelry Bisphenol A (BPA FREE)
- What is the dimension of your silicone bracelets?
- Are dyes paint-based in the silicone and safe for baby chew?
- silicone teething bibs CPSC
- Teething Jewelry by Kean
- New Product Launch
- How to prevent baby crying ?
- Kean Silicone Teething Bibs BPA FREE
- R&D Buildings and Team
- Specials Sharing
- The Special Happy Day
- What CAD software files can you receive and work from?(proE...etc).
- Silicone jewelry FDA
- Does our existing silicone dish washing brush B1 and B3 can pass LFGB test?
- why the silicone teething necklace is more popular ?
- Will the iron clamps of the pacifier chain rust? Can you change it to stainless steel?
- KEAN TEETHING NECKLACE