The time and sequence of the deciduous teeth teething
Middle incisor: 6 months of mandible;
The upper jaw is seven and a half months
Side incisors: mandibular 7 months;
Maxillary 9 months
First molar: mandibular 12 months;
Maxillary 14 months
Canine tooth: mandibular 16 months;
Maxillary 18 months
Second breast grinding teeth: mandibular 20 months;
Maxillary 2 years old
Some children may have individual teeth that are reversed in an order, but they do not ultimately affect the alignment of the teeth.
- Can We Design Our Own Custom Teethers?
- Teething Jewelry by Kean
- What are the main processes of processing silicone molds?
- To be the best team
- Could you briefly introduce your mold process?
- Types of Silicone Rubber
- Silicone products Temperature Range
- 2015 hot sell silicone products in Kean
- A sunny day here after a long time of overcast sky!
- Are dyes paint-based in the silicone and safe for baby chew?
- .What gives the silicone beads their color? Are dyes paint-based in the silicone and safe for baby
- Silicone Pacifier clips advantage
- How to distinguish the silicone jewelry quality?
- If we want OEM service, what item information should I offer to you?
- KEAN TEETHING NECKLACE
- What is the cord for the necklaces made of? Are the cords dye free?
- New Product Launch
- How many formats do 3D drawing have?
- Silicone Jewelry European EN71
- Can I order a sample order at first? If so, how do I place it?
- How many grades do silicone material have?
- Could you tell me your unique selling point of your silicone jewelry?
- Curious kids
- What’s the other function of dish silicone brush?
- What's a teething mittens?
- What is the dimension of your silicone bracelets?
- KEAN Silicone ISO certificate
- What is the length of your silicone neckalce?
- Sensory Tool Special Need for Children---Pencil Stopper
- Swiss craze Silicone teething