How to Select the Best Silicone Teething Jewelry?
First, a high quality silicone teething jewelry must have perfect joint line. You can’t feel there has a joint line on the jewelry. If you could feel it very clearly, please quit to have it.
Second, hardness of the jewelry is quite important too. Usually HA 50 is the idea hardness for baby teething jewelry. It is fit for baby gums. Too soft, beads will be hard to recover; too hard will not fit for baby teething.
Third, smell is one of the best way to make out the quality of the silicone teething jewelry in your hand. Food grade silicone have no smell, if the one in your hand have some strange smell, please forget about this one.
Finally, if you want to find out a good silicone teething jewelry manufacturer. There are some points you need to pay attention to. 1) Capacity 2) Design & creation ability 3) Reputation 4) plant scale 5) Professionality 6) Years of establishing
Now I believe you already know most of the points of how to choose your silicone teething jewelry. For more baby teething knowledge, please access to our
- What are the advantages of silicone pacifier clips?
- What is the cord for the necklaces made of?
- You have a catalogue with those necklaces and prices?
- How to distinguish the silicone jewelry quality?
- Brilliant Team
- Fashion jewelry
- KEAN Silicone Boss
- Can We Design Our Own Custom Teethers?
- Why the silicone product parting-line is not good as start
- What is the advantages and usage of food grade silicone? Where is your main market?
- Silicone Jewelry Bisphenol A (BPA FREE)
- The age of the pacifier clips
- The latest jewelry trends – Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2015
- How to Select the Best Silicone Teething Jewelry?
- What are the functions of elephant leak-proof cup cover?
- What are the packaging of the silicone pacifier clip?
- when babies start teething?
- Does our existing silicone dish washing brush B1 and B3 can pass LFGB test?
- Does our pacifier clips apply to pacifiers of all styles?
- What are the famous silicone food pouch brands on the market?
- Are the cords dye free?
- wolfpack team
- How to do a silicone product
- Can l DIY my own silicone teething necklace design?
- What file types do you typically require your customers to submit for teething toys?
- How should I make the payment?
- What is the strengths and weaknesses of our several silicone placemat plates?
- What are the manufacturing methods of silicone products?
- How can I clean these silicone teether, silicone necklace before use?
- A sunny day here after a long time of overcast sky!